Skip to content
Back to top
Water policy and forecasts
- Blum, A G. (31 July 2019). Nile River Water Supply Forecasts May Reduce the Chance of Conflict. New Security Beat blog.
- Blum, A G and Miller, A. (2019). Opportunities for Forecast-Informed Water Resources Management in the United States. Bulletin of American Meteorological Society.
- Alexander, S, Block, P, Blum, A G., Shukla, S, Wu, S, Yimane, T, Zaitchik, B, & Zhang, Y. (May 23, 2018) Average to above average blue Nile river flow expected in 2018. Climate Hazards Group Blog.
- Miller, A, Blum, A G, and Higgins, P A T. (2018). Opportunities for Forecast-Informed Water Resources Management. An AMS Policy Program Study. The American Meteorological Society, Washington, D.C.
- Higgins, P A T, Seid-Green, Y, Miller, A, and Blum, A G. (2018). Toward an Integrated Approach to Water. An AMS Policy Program Study. The American Meteorological Society, Washington, D.C.
- Blum, A G. (11 Oct 2018.) “Students, please vote. You too, STEM majors.” Op-ed in Johns Hopkins News-Letter.
- Blum, A G. & Vichit-Vadakan, V. (2011). Mae Sot Migrant Schools: Energy, Water, Cooking Fuel and Sanitation Needs Assessment. Border Green Energy Team.
- Blum, A G. (16 May 2008.) “Janitors Consider Striking.” The Stanford Daily.
- Blum, A G. (2007). Hugo Chavez’s Debut: Rhetoric and Petro-Politics in the World Theater, A Dramatic Essay in Three Acts. The Boothe Prize Essays 2007. Stanford University.